Today's Flight / Search Result
Each airline company provides the information listed on this page their for passenger flights and the original KIAC system offers information for cargo flights. However weather conditions and other factors may cause disruptions to timetables. This information may not be updated immediately. Always contact your airline in such case.
Click here for a list of contact details for airlines operating from KIX
* Check your flight schedule for local arrival time and departure time
Peach and T'way Air arrivals and departures
Departure and arrival procedures for all Peach flights, and all T'way Air flights will be handled at the Terminal 2 Bldg.
Departure and arrival procedures for all Jeju Air and Spring Airlines flights will be handled at the Terminal 1 Bldg.
* Please note that the departure and arrival procedures for all Spring Japan (domestic) flights will be handled at the Terminal 1 Bldg.
* To move between the two terminals, use the free shuttle bus service.
- The actual check-in counters, wing/gate, spot may differ from the the search results. Always confirm the information at the airport.
- Weather forecasts can differ from the actual weather. Please be aware that some airport listings are not available.
- "Code share flights" are flights which are jointly operated and serviced by two or more airline companies using a single aircraft. Because more than one airline company is involved, code share flights may actually have two or more different flight numbers but still use the same aircraft. The main carrier uses their own equipment, and the secondary carrier (or carriers) uses the equipment of the airline offering the service. Also, code share flights does not list cargo flights.