- Telephone service regarding lost and found items in the terminal building
- Other inquiries
- Kansai Airport Information / Flight Information Telephone Service
- Inquiries/Opinions by E-mail
Telephone service regarding lost and found items in the terminal building
Reception desk: Available for different locations corresponding to where items were lost
Regarding lost and found items, the contact number varies according to the place where the item was lost. Please call the number in charge of the applicable location area.
- Size and weight restrictions of baggages (checked-in and carry-on), prohibited carry-on items, lost or damaged items, delayed arrivals
- Airline fares and bookings
- Message to passengers (Contact your airline).
|JR West Customer Center||
|Nankai Electric Railway - Kansai Airport Station||072-456-6203|
|Nankai Bus Corporation
For Senboku New Town / Kawachi-nagano and Airport bus
|(Lost and found / Operations)
|Other limousine buses
Kansai Airport Transporation Enterprise
|(Information / Lost and found)
|Kansai International Airport Taxi Management Committee
(Taxi, Jumbo Taxi)
|MK Sky Gate Shuttle (MK Taxi)
|Yasaka Kansai Shuttle
|Kobe-Kansai Airport Bay Shuttle
(Kansai <=> Kobe Airport)
|Reservation Center: 078-304-0033
(9:00AM to 6:00PM)
* For inquiries outside the above business hours
Restaurants / Shops / Duty Free Shops
Services and Facilities
Things that can be imported / Customs fees
|Osaka Customs, Kansai Airport Branch Customs||072-455-1600
|Osaka Immigration Bureau, Kansai Airport Branch||072-455-1453|
Health related inquiries
|Kansai Airport Quarantine Station||072-455-1283|
Import/Export of animals and meat products
|Animal Quarantine, Station Kansai Airport Branch||072-455-1956|
Import/Export of plants
|Kobe Plant Protection Station, Kansai Airport Branch||072-455-1936|
|Kansai Airport Police Station (Osaka Prefectural Police)||072-456-1234|
Kansai Airport Information / Flight Information Telephone Service
Inquiries and comments can be sent via email in a special form from the button below. For urgent matters, please contact us by phone.
Reception desk: Airport Information
Automated response system with voice guidance for 24 hours
* There have been many cases of mistake phone calls. Please make sure the number is correct when placing a call.
When you call the Airport Information, the automatic voice guidance will be played back as follows. Please operate according to the instructions.
How to call the Airport Information
(Automated response system with voice guidance for 24 hours)
Call the Airport Information at 072-455-2500(Available 24 hours)
Automated voice response
This is the information desk of Kansai International Airport.
If you would like to hear today's departure and arrival flight schedule, press 1. If you would like to receive the today's flight list as a FAX, press 2. If you would like to speak with an operator, press 3.
1 Automated voice response
If you would like to hear information of domestic flights in Japan, press 1. If you would like to hear information of international flights, press 2. If you would like to speak with an operator, press 3.
2 FAX reception
3 Connect to an operator
Inquiries/Opinions by E-mail
Click the button below to contact KIX by e-mail. KIX welcomes your feedback and ideas.
Please note that we may require some time to get back to you.
If you would like an answer quickly, please make your inquiry by phone.
Before inputting your inquiry, please be aware of the following.
- Depending on the contents of your inquiry, we may not be able to give you a reply.
- Please contact your airline regarding questions about lost/damaged baggage or flight delay.
- We do not answer questions regarding the following.
- Information regarding the operations, employment, or finances of Kansai Airport
- Inquiries and offers for business transactions.
- Requests for pamphlets, maps, or tours
- Public transportation schedules etc.
- Any answer given by our company is provided in response to a specific inquiry or comment voiced by the customer, so we ask that our answers, in whole or in part, not be passed on or used for a secondary purpose.
- Depending on your inquiry, the company in charge may contact you directly.