About Group Tour Plan
KIX Observation Hall “Sky View” is temporary closed and we do not accept group tours reservations for a while as well. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
||Main Hall 3F
||10:00 - 18:00
* One tour of the Sky Museum accommodates up to 100 people. If your group includes more than 100 people, please divide people into groups that include a small number of people.
* Sold out bookings are not available even by reservation. General visitors may come to the museum any time.
* The kids’ room in the Sky Museum is unavailable for use during group visits.
* Eating and drinking are not allowed in the Sky Museum.
Motorcoach parking is available free of charge for groups with reservations.
* Parking area is available at cost for ordinary private vehicle use. (￥100 - ￥110/20 minutes)
A dining room is available for groups. Offers a view of the aircraft. (Charged)
||Entrance Hall 3F
||￥2,040 (one hour; one group)
||Requires a reservation (Same as facility tour)
Visitors may take a lunch box out onto the deck when the weather is fine. (Requires a reservation; free of charge)
Call directly by telephone for details or inquiries.
- Kansai International Airport Observation Hall Sky View
- Tel: 072-455-2082 (Hours: Weekdays 10:00 to 16:00)