Kansai International Airport Observation Hall SkyView
1 Senshukukokita, Izumisano 549-0001, Osaka Prefecture 549-0001
Group Tour Plan
- Groups of 10 or more people must make a reservation to tour the facility.
(Free of Charge) Groups without a reservation will not be allowed entry.
- Reservations will be accepted by phone three months before the day of your desired tour. (If that same day is a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, reservations can be made on the previous weekday.)
(Hours: 10:00 to 17:00)
- 3rd Floor, main hall: Sky Museum hours: 10:00 - 18:00
- One tour of the Sky Museum accommodates up to 50 people. If your group includes more than 50 people, please divide people into groups that include a small number of people.
- Sold out bookings are not available even by reservation. General visitors may come to the museum any time.
- The kids’ room in the Sky Museum is unavailable for use during group visits.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed in the Sky Museum.
- Motorcoach parking is available free of charge for groups with reservations.
- Parking area is available at cost for ordinary private vehicle use. (¥100 - ¥110/20 minutes)
A dining room is available for groups. Offers a view of the aircraft. (Charged)
Capacity: 150 people; Charge: ¥2,000 (one hour; one group);
Requires a reservation (Same as facility tour)
Visitors may take a lunch box out onto the deck when the weather is fine. (Requires a reservation; free of charge)
* Call directly by telephone for details or inquiries.
- Kansai International Airport Observation Hall SkyView
- Tel: 072-455-2082