About Group Tour Plan
Groups of 10 or more people must make a reservation to tour the facility. (Free of Charge)
Groups without a reservation will not be allowed entry.
* Reservations will be accepted by phone three months before the day of your desired tour. (If that same day is a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, reservations can be made on the previous weekday.)
(Reception Hours: Weekdays 10:00 to 17:00)
||Main Hall 3F
||10:00 - 18:00
* One tour of the Sky Museum accommodates up to 100 people. If your group includes more than 100 people, please divide people into groups that include a small number of people.
* Sold out bookings are not available even by reservation. General visitors may come to the museum any time.
* The kids’ room in the Sky Museum is unavailable for use during group visits.
* Eating and drinking are not allowed in the Sky Museum.
Motorcoach parking is available free of charge for groups with reservations.
* Parking area is available at cost for ordinary private vehicle use. (￥100 - ￥110/20 minutes)
A dining room is available for groups. Offers a view of the aircraft. (Charged)
||Entrance Hall 3F
||￥2,040 (one hour; one group)
||Requires a reservation (Same as facility tour)
Visitors may take a lunch box out onto the deck when the weather is fine. (Requires a reservation; free of charge)
Call directly by telephone for details or inquiries.
- Kansai International Airport Observation Hall Sky View
- Tel: 072-455-2082 (Hours: Weekdays 10:00 to 17:00)