A Lounge in the Airport’s Public Area
Available for use by all visitors, whether you’re at the airport for an arrival, a departure, to see someone off, or simply to visit the airport itself. This also serves as a credit card lounge: if you have a participating credit card, simply show proof of a flight the same day for entry.
KIX Airport Café Lounge NODOKA
- Free soft drinks available, and alcoholic drinks available for sale
(Guests can also bring food and drinks into the lounge)
- Snacks available for sale
- Newspapers, magazines, and free Wi-Fi
- Seven showers available (three men’s, three women’s, one for guests with disabilities)
- Stretch out in the artificial turf area, or relax with café seating, mat seating, recliners, and more.
2 Hours of Free Entry for Holders of These Participating Credit Cards:
VJA Group, Diners Club, JCB, NICOS, DC, UFJ, UC, TS CUBIC, Orico, Rakuten Card, and APLUS Gold Card and up
Prices for Non-Credit-Card-Lounge Use:
Adults: ¥550/30 min. and up for open seating, and ¥660 and up for booth seating (prices include tax)
Children: under 3 free, children 3–11 half the adult prices
* Benefits also available for KIX-ITM Card members.
|Business Hours:||07:00 - 20:00|