ITAMI Airport Walking 2020
Due to the increasing risk of the novel coronavirus spreading, and in consideration of everyone's health, this event has been cancelled.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to those who intended to participate in the event. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
We will hold a walking event to give participants an opportunity to walk around the vicinity of the Osaka International Airport!
The walking course includes a spot from where to see takeoff and landings of airplanes and spots to allow you to be in touch with culture and nature by walking along ruins and riverside. Anyone from children to regular walkers can enjoy this event, so please participate with your families and friends!
At the end of the walk, you will receive event exclusive "Sorayan goods."
- Saturday, March 21, 2020, 9:30 am - 3:00 pm *Will proceed even if it rains. However, it will be cancelled in the event of stormy weather.
10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. [Last entry 4:00 p.m.]
9:30 am Reception Open (until 11:00 am)
9:45 am Opening Ceremony
10:00 am Walk Start
3:00 pm Walk Finish
- Meeting Place
- Osaka International Airport Station of the Osaka Monorail, 1st floor
- Special course of about 12 km in the vicinity of Osaka International Airport
- Course (Tentative)
- From Osaka International Airport to Saigoku Kaido Remains to Air Front Oasis Shimogawara to Itami Sky Park to Senri River Embankment to Osaka International Airport (Tentative)
- Time Limit
- 5 hours (by 3:00 pm)
The 12-km course takes about 3 to 4 hours for adults.
- Number of Participants
- 400 people
*Application needs to be submitted in advance. Raffle will be held if there are too many applicants.
- *Advance application is required. Drop in's will not be accepted.
*The walking course goes through residential area. Please be considerate of people living in the area.
*There are no restrictions on the age of participants. However, children under elementary school age must be accompanied by guardians. *Depending on your physical condition/strength, you can chose the 7-km short course.
*Please note that the schedule and content of the event may be changed or cancelled due to the weather or other circumstances.
- ITAMI Events Secretariat
TEL. 06-4400-6818 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
email@example.com *March 3rd 9:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Organizer: Kansai Airports
Supporters: Japan Walking Association, Osaka International Airport and the Surrounding Area Activation Promotion Conference
Sponsors: Itami City of Hyogo Prefecture, Ikeda and Toyonaka Cities of Osaka Prefecture