The 18th Osaka International Airport Elementary School Student Sketch Contest
Let's make sketches with the theme of "airports, airplanes, and people working at airports" as seen from the observation deck at Osaka International Airport.
Participants can make a sketch on the drawing paper provided at reception using their favorite materials (crayons and other coloring materials) that they bring with them.
The winning entries will be displayed in the Multi-purpose Room of the Itami Sky Park Center from Saturday November 9 to Sunday November 17.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Receive the photograph size paper (254mm x 305mm) from reception during the event and make a sketch at the designated location. Participants can turn in only 1 sketch for the day.
There is no specification for coloring materials.
(Example: paint, crayons or color pencils)
*Please understand that sketches submitted will not be returned.
[Can Badge and Snow Globe Making Experience]
We will hold a workshop where the teacher will carefully explain the steps to have fun making a can badge and snow globe.
Great for kids younger than 6!
*Reception hours: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm both days
*Conditions for participation: Kids younger than 12 (must be accompanied by a guardian)
*Max participants: 100 kids per day (first come first serve)
*Location: North Terminal 4F at Hoshi-no-ma
- Saturday November 2 and Sunday November 3
9AM to 1PM both days
*Sketches must be submitted by 4PM the day they are drawn
- Reception location
- South side of the Observation Deck, Chuo Block 4F of Osaka International Airport
- Sketch location
- Observation Deck of Osaka International Airport
- Free (reservations not required)
All registered participants will receive a participation prize as a present.
- Conditions for participation
- Must be an elementary school student (must be accompanied by a guardian)
- ITAMI Event Secretariat
06-6347-8944 (10:00AM to 6:00PM excluding weekends and holidays)/dd>
- *Please note that the event may be cancelled or details may be changed without prior notice depending on the weather or other circumstances.
*Please bring a sheet, towel etc. to place on the floor of the observation deck to prevent bare hands and feet from being injured on the deck.