Private cars to be allowed on KIX Access Bridge from 12:00 am on October 6.
As the bridge’s traffic capacity remains to be limited, guests are kindly advised to:
- refrain from using private or rental cars and use public transportation as much as possible.
- avoid coming to the airport by cars during morning peak hours (7:00 am through 9:00 am, particularly between 8:00 am and 9:00 am) as there will likely be heavy traffic on the bridge during the hours. Allow extra time for travel to the airport.
Status of parking area congestion
As of 17:28 10/9/2018
|P1 Vertical parking area||regulated|
|P2 Vertical parking area||Open|
|P3 Simple parking area||Temporarily closed|
|P4 Flat parking area||Open|
|P5 Flat parking area||Open|
Click here for Sky View Observation Hall parking information.
Map of Airport Roads and Parking Lot Locations
Parking Fees (P1 - P5)
|Cars (Standard size)||Motorcycles|
|P1 - P5||Dedicated space at the P1 entrance|
|Regular Fees||per 15 min
* Free up to 30 min.
|100 - 110 yen||40 - 50 yen|
|From 6hrs 15min up to 24hrs||Uniformly 2,570 yen||Uniformly 1,030 yen|
|Maximum Fees*1||Every 24hrs after initial 24hrs||Add maximum 1,540 yen||Add maximum 620 yen|
|Every 24hrs after initial 144hrs||Add maximum 1,030 yen||Add maximum 410 yen|
|Discount System*2||Parking Voucher||Customers who make a purchase totaling at least 3,000 yen (tax included) at shops in the Passenger Terminal Building, Aeroplaza, The Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport or Observation Hall are eligible to receive a 2-hour parking voucher.
Present your receipts and parking ticket at the "KIX-ITM Card Counter", (located in the middle on the 2nd floor of Terminal 1) or the Information Center (Terminal 2).
|KIX-ITM Card Members Discount||You can get 25% discount if you have 'KIX-ITM Card'.
(The KIX-ITM Card discount will be applied to the net amount after all other discounts have first been applied.)
About KIX-ITM Card (Japanese)
*1 100 - 110 yen is charged every 15 minutes, until it reaches the maximum price of each day.
*2 You can use the KIX-ITM Card 25% off parking discount and the receipt discount together.
About Height Limitations and Microbus Parking
- Multi-story parking lots P1 and P2 cannot accept vehicles of 2.1 m or higher. Drivers of such vehicles should use P3 and P4.
- Minibuses please use the temporary parking lot in the Terminal 2.
Connection to Terminal 1 Bldg.
Passengers using the Terminal 2 Bldg. should use parking lot P5.
About "Universal Accessibility" parking spaces
- "Universal Accessibility" parking spaces are available at P1, P2, and P5.
- P1: 3rd floor: 20 spaces, 4th floor: 9 spaces
- P2: 3rd floor: 19 spaces, 4th floor: 10 spaces
- P5: 23 spaces
- Disabled parking spaces are reserved for disabled drivers. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
About Payment by Credit Card
You can use your credit card to pay for parking. Credit cards from the following companies are accepted.