Road Map and Access Bridge Tolls
Road access: 7 min via Airport Access Bridge (toll required) from Rinku Junction on Hanshin Expressway
Tolls for a Round trip across the Sky Gate Airport Access Bridge
|Light cars||720 yen|
|Standard size||920 yen|
|Medium size||1,130 yen|
|Large Vehicles||1,440 yen|
|Special Large||2,360 yen|
Map of Airport Roads and Parking Lot Locations
Parking Fees (P1-P5)
|P1 - P5||Dedicated space at
the P1 entrance
|per 15 min
(Free up to 30 min.)
|100 - 110 yen||40 - 50 yen|
|From 6hrs 15min
up to 24hrs
|Uniformly 2,570 yen||Uniformly 1,030 yen|
|Every 24hrs after
|Every 24hrs after
|Receipts Discount||You can get a 2-hours free parking service ticket with a purchase of 3,000 yen or more at shops at Kansai International Airport, the Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport, Aeroplaza or the Observation Hall ‘Sky View’.
(Please show a parking ticket and receipts at ‘KIX-ITM Card Reception Counter’ located at the second floor of the Terminal 1 Building and 'Information Counter' located at the Terminal 2 Building.)
|KIX-ITM Card Members Discount||You can get 25% discount if you have ‘KIX-ITM Card ’.
(The KIX-ITM Card discount will be applied to the net amount after all other discounts have first been applied.)
> About KIX-ITM Card (Japanese)
(*2) You can use the KIX-ITM Card 25% off parking discount and the receipt discount together.
Inquiries - Information Center (24 hour audio guidance by recorded message)
About Height Limitations and Microbus Parking
- Multi-story parking lots P1 and P2 cannot accept vehicles of 2.1 m or higher. Drivers of such vehicles should use P3 and P4.
- Minibuses please use the designated areas in P3.
Connection to Terminal 1 Bldg.
- The 3rd floors of P1 and P2 (multi-story parking lots) connect directly to the 2nd floor of the Terminal 1 Bldg.
(P1 is located south and P2 is located north.)
Passengers Using the Terminal 2 Bldg.
- Passengers using the Terminal 2 Bldg. should use parking lot P5.
About “Universal Accessibility” parking spaces
- “Universal Accessibility” parking spaces are available at P1, P2, and P5.
P1: 3rd floor: 20 spaces, 4th floor: 9 spaces
P2: 3rd floor: 19 spaces, 4th floor: 10 spaces
P5: 23 spaces
- Disabled parking spaces are reserved for disabled drivers. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
About Payment by Credit Card
- You can use your credit card to pay for parking.Credit cards from the following companies are accepted.